3 month Check-in

Monday, December 21, 2009

I have been dieting for 3 months now...So how am I doing?

All I can say is I am doing great!

  • Down over 40lbs!
  • Down 8" on my waist!
  • Down two pants sizes
  • tons more energy
  • eating foods I love (with portion control)
  • not missing anything!!!
  • confident going into the future 3 months!
I have gone through half of the holiday season now with out ever losing ground...that means I have never gained a pound in any weigh-in so far!

I feel like I can face Christmas with confidence. We are traveling this holiday to my hometown to see our families...being away from home is a challenge as it is...but I have a plan...

My strategies:
  • Know what's in my food.
  • Track every calorie I eat
  • know my portion sizes
  • going for walks while I'm away from...why not stroll down memory lane?
  • On the road, hit fast food restaurant where I know what I'm eating! Get nutrition booklets if need be!
  • Don't put too much pressure on myself and enjoy the holiday
Have a Happy Holiday!

0 comments:

Customizing my Diet Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino